Walk MS Stillwater

For the seventh year now, I helped organize the Stillwater walk for multiple sclerosis. It's not something I imagined doing after I graduated, but I really have enjoyed seeing it develop and change over the years. This year's event was on Oct. 11, which turned out to be a chilly, damp morning. I was afraid our turnout would be horrible, but as the morning went on, I was impressed by the number of people who came out to support such a great cause. The more I learn about MS the more I realize what a crazy disease it is. It feels good to be able to do even a little something to help those who are going through it.


 It was a dog friendly event but there is no way I would have been able to get anything done if Oliver had been there. He's way too social! 



 The Foundation team! 

Connie brought a whole gang this year. I don't even know how long she's been helping with the Walk. Long before my time, that's for sure! 

 They're off! 




 Connie's crew racing toward the finish line!


  And that concludes another successful year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day