Follow Through

This week, Kyle and I have started doing what we say we are going to do. For Kyle, that means finally putting together the shed in our backyard. We've had it for almost two months and every weekend he intends to put it together, but nothing actually happens. Well, last weekend he and his friends spent SEVERAL hours working on it. It's looking great and it's almost done! Hopefully by Sunday, we'll be moving things out of our garage! I'm so excited.

For me, I've finally started working out. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not, nor have I ever been a health nut. I eat pretty much what I want when I want and do little to no exercise. I don't know if it's my rapidly advancing age or the wedding band on my finger, but all of the sudden, that plan isn't really working for me anymore. I have an elliptical at the house, but since the move, I haven't really used it. I needed something to get me motivated, so I signed up for boot camp at the Seretean Wellness Center with Amanda, one of my work friends. It's three days a week from 6:15 to 7 a.m.! I wouldn't call myself a morning person, but so far so good. We've had three classes, and I've really enjoyed adding a little physical activity to my life. There's no class tomorrow, but maybe I'll still get out of bed and do my elliptical. Maybe.

I'll keep you posted on our progress...

Comments

  1. You go girl! I keep telling myself that as soon as Sam starts sleeping through the night, I'll start working out again...we'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day