Randomness

Even though I posted not that long ago, I feel like there are a lot of things I've left out, so here are some highlights over the last few weeks.

1. Mark and Karin are finally married! Kyle and Mark have been friends for years so when Mark and Karin started dating, we became couple friends. Those are good to have. I'm glad to say that now they are one of our MARRIED couple friends. Their wedding was beautiful and we are so happy for them!

My husband with the groom!

2. Much to Kyle's delight, the time finally came for him to get a new phone. Even though he knew he wanted an iPhone 4, he asked the salesman to tell him the difference between that and a Samsung Captivate. Besides the fact that the Samsung was half the price (obviously that's the one I was rooting for) and offered pretty much the same features, Kyle had get the iPhone. He loves it and was up til 11:00 that night playing with it. Needless to say, I'm glad he's happy and now I can buy as many Christmas decorations as I want! :)


3. I never updated you about Halloween! Kyle was working on the storage shed in Stillwater, so I headed to Oklahoma City to celebrate with the extended family and see Asher in his cute little costume. He was Tigger this year, thanks to Trey's mom. I've posted about this before, but we bought his handmade outfit at her garage sale this summer. Thanks, Kathy!

Trick or Treat

Such a cutie! This was in between all of the crying.

On the prowl

He had fun playing with the candy but there was no way his mom was going to let him eat any!

4. While I was in the city, I stopped by Josh's barber school and got another haircut. This one was much more comfortable considering I didn't have to bend over the bathtub to wash my hair! :) Asher came along and we stopped at Braum's to eat. He had a good time playing with the lemons while we waited on our food.


Asher also got a new 'do from Josh. What do you think?


5. Well Kyle worked very hard and the storage shed is "done"! We have different opinions about the meaning of that word, considering he still has to lay part of the floor, but he has moved all of the lawn stuff out of the garage and I am very happy about that. We have wonderful friends and family who helped us with this project. Thank you, guys!


6. Our marriage turned two on Monday! Kyle and I didn't have a huge anniversary celebration, but it was a perfect day. I made him dinner, he bought me flowers and we watched our wedding video. Bliss.... We plan to go to OKC soon to really celebrate. I'm looking forward to getting away even if it's only for a few days.

Kyle's eyes look a little misty in this photo. That softy, I guess that's what our wedding video does to him! :)


Well that pretty much covers everything. Have a good Thursday and brace yourself for some dreary weather tomorrow! (I'm kind of looking forward to another rainy day.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day