Goodbye, October

October came and went before we knew it. Here are some of the highlights from the second half of the month.

 I got to go speak to the Student Foundation about what I do. It's been about five years since I was the adviser of that group. I had forgotten how much I missed it. 

 Oliver and I took advantage of some beautiful weather and got lots of walks in.

 
We celebrated Homecoming as always with good food, good friends and Walkaround. 








 And finished the night with some marshmallow roasting.

 We went for a cruise and met part of the family in Winfield for a fun Sunday afternoon. 













 And for the first time, I was invited to the Morgan Manor for Halloween! 


 Mom and Dad came to Stillwater for a play. It was my idea since we've never done that before, but this was Kyle's reaction afterward, so I don't think it will be our new tradition.

 And just like that, Halloween was here. I dressed up as a runner and Kyle went to work as a car salesmen (no imagination). 

 But Oli was in the Halloween spirit with me and helped pass out candy. 

 Yes, that is the same costume as last year. Don't tell him. I don't think he realized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day