Cruisin' Into Year 8


I have always joked that the only thing Kyle loves more than me is his car. Well, this anniversary, he got a little bit of both.

I was excited to finally get to go on a car cruise with Kyle. He's never really been thrilled with the idea of me tagging along. Probably because I don't appreciate cars as much as he does and because fast driving makes me nervous. But when two of his coworkers agreed to go with us, he was on board.

We left for the Talimena Drive on a Saturday night when the guys got off work. We stayed the night in Poteau and set off for our cruise on the morning of our seventh anniversary. We didn't have time to do the whole thing, but the piece we did get to see was beautiful. The sun was out and the trees were changing colors. It was a cool, windy day, but I'm glad we took the trip when we did.

On our way, we passed the exit to Wilburton, and I was reminded of fun times with Kim and AnaLeah during college. Road trip!

What a view!

Kyle was pretty giddy with all the curves. 









The boys and their cars. 

This was our crew. Jessie and Andrea, Grant and Chelsea, and us. 
 













Chelsea took these next few. She's a much better photographer than I am. 



The quick anniversary trip was just what we needed. Work had been crazy, and it was good to get away and spend some quality time with each other. We got to experience something new, soak up the sun and share a few laughs. Happy 7th Anniversary to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace