Wedding Bells

One week ago today Kyle and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. Fifth! How did that happen? I'm not exactly sure, but all I know is that these kids are looking younger and younger with each passing year. I can't imagine how young they'll look when we're (gulp) 30! Oh the horror.







It's been a wonderful ride, and Kyle and I have been blessed with so many great things over the years. It's exciting to think we're still just starting out! I was talking with some girlfriends the other day and while we all had plenty of trivial complaints about our husbands, we agreed that marriage was well worth it. I am so incredibly fortunate to have a partner in life who is there for me through the good and bad, holding my hand and showing me love. Kyle's Dad says that behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes. And there's no one I'd rather roll my eyes at for the rest of my life. I love you, Babe! Happy anniversary. 

 #spoiled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace