Strengths

This week was moving week for me. I'm changing positions at work and that meant I moved back to the main building. I will miss my friends in the Murphy House, but I'm very excited about my new job. It's a better fit for me, and I get to work with some pretty awesome ladies! :)

About a year ago at work we did StrengthsFinder. You go online and take a timed test, where you answer all types of questions about yourself. It then spits out your top five strengths. It's very customized to you and pretty interesting. I learned that I'm slightly more neurotic than I thought, which is perfect for my new position. So below are my top five and the definitions that fit me best. In case you don't already know me well enough! :)

Responsibility - Your outward behavior demonstrates your reliability. Others view you as a person who can be trusted to follow through on commitments. Most people regard you as the dependable and reliable one.

Achiever - Instinctively, you channel your energy into your work and studies. Feeling fully engaged in what you do is a major source of satisfaction. By nature, you toil with little rest and enjoy it as long as you can partner with individuals who share your strong work ethic. Having slackers in the group certainly tires your patience.

Discipline - You enjoy routine and structure. Driven by your talents, you consistently look for opportunities to outline each step of projects and processes. By nature, you inspect and re-inspect your work to eliminate avoidable mistakes. You pride yourself in making sure everything is in order. You probably are disappointed with yourself when someone points out an error you failed to detect.

Belief - It's very likely that you try to be helpful to others in ways that may improve their lives. Perhaps you hope to leave the world in better shape than you found it. By nature, you sense your life has deep meaning. You probably refuse to think of anyone in terms of stereotypes. You rail against these oversimplified categories or labels. 

Developer - You patiently observe, ask questions of and listen to each individual. You acknowledge the ideas people share. You reinforce the value of what they say. Instinctively, you support the people around you by acknowledging their outstanding accomplishments and stellar performances. You routinely put their needs ahead of your own.

And here are some photos of office number six:

 Before 

After 

The tiara is my favorite part! It was a going away gift from my old office mates and it makes me smile every time I look at it! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day