Pokes’ Paradise

So this past weekend OSU played West Virginia, and not only did we come away with a victory, but Kyle and I made memories that will not soon be forgotten. Some friends of ours asked us to go to the game with them. It was lovely. I worked that morning but was able to make it over to their tailgate with some time to hang out before the game.

There was great food, great conversation and GREAT entertainment. The Band stopped by to serenade us in their new uniforms on and then Brandon Weeden and his entourage made an appearance. He was very polite, stopping for a party pic before going about his business. Then we headed to our seats in the club area! I could really get used to that! There was food as far as the eye could see, and you actually had enough space to clap without bumping elbows with your neighbor! Had the weather been bad, we could have escaped it, but fortunately for us, it was absolutely perfect.

It may have been was the best time I’ve ever had at a football game in my life! Kyle and I are still pinching ourselves and thinking we are very fortunate to have two incredibly generous people in our lives!

The Band was so great to come by and play for us. Their new uniforms looked wonderful and they only lost a few hats out on the field. :)

 
 There he was! Unfortunately, Kyle missed this part because he was in a port-a-potty. Poor thing! 

 Can you sense our excitement?! 

The view from our seats.

The Cowboy Marching Band did a FABULOUS half time show. I wish I would have gotten it all because they did a different formation for every branch of the military. I just captured the end on video. It definitely made me proud to  be an American and thankful for all the veterans who make my freedom possible. Some in my very own family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day