Life


Some months I feel like there isn't much to share through my blog and then other times, there are just too many things! I try to do the best I can, but I can get backlogged. So, here is my effort to catch up on a few fun things we've done in the past few months that didn't make the cut...

1. Josh graduated from barber school in May so Stacy planned a surprise party for him. We all wore mustaches. It was a pretty good time! 


2. Kimberly is 25! It is so rare to have a friend that has literally been in your life for as long as you can remember. We have been through everything together and still like each other! :) I am so thankful to still be able to call her my best friend! We celebrated her birthday in July at Mexico Joe's. It was so much fun to get together with friends I hadn't seen in a while, and I got to introduce them to Stacie who just happened to be in town that night!

3. Kurtis and Amanda invited us to go to the lake with them. We were excited to go, but my expectations weren't too high. It was over 100 degrees outside, I had to wear a bathing suit and I don't have much lake experience. But we had a blast! It was my first time on a jet ski, but I loved it. So glad they thought of us!

4. Kyle has spent a lot of his time recently detailing cars. Don't ask me why, but he and Tom love it. While I was gone to Nashville last week, they cleaned my car and it looks AMAZING. It's so nice not to have dust all over my dashboard. :) Feel free to give him a call if your car needs a good cleaning. 

5. A storm came through on Monday night (interrupting the season premier of Bachelor Pad!) and there was a lot of damage around town. There were 80 mph winds, so I think we got pretty lucky that this was the only damage to our property. Kyle must have done a good job building that storage shed because it survived the storm.

6. The Wards and Taylors took a short vacation to Branson earlier this week. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go and neither were Ty and Lisa. Because Stillwater was on the way home, they stopped by for dinner last night. Poor Asher was sick and on the BRATs diet. Kyle misunderstood and thought the only foods Asher could eat for the rest of his life were bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. It was pretty hilarious. Asher was pretty playful for being under the weather and he loved Uncle Kyle's remote control car.



7. Happy birthday, Mom! Today is her birthday, and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. I honestly couldn't imagine a better one. Throughout the years, she has been the person I turn to for pretty much everything. She's understanding, never overbearing and always makes you feel better no matter what is going on. I love you very much and hope you continue to have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace