Like Sands Through the Hour Glass...

In the past few weeks, I’ve gotten to see some of my old high school friends at wedding showers and dinners. It’s been so much fun reconnecting, but it’s obvious that life is different than it was before. We used to sit around and day dream about Coach Esau (OK, so that was mainly me), but now we are talking about babies, mothers-in-law, house remodels and coupon clipping. It’s an interesting change, but I really enjoy finding out who everyone is growing up to be.

The soon-to-be Mrs. Jessica Wilson and I got to meet up for dinner finally. Fun times!

In other news, my low of the week was trying to pick out a new front door. Who knew there would be so many details to work out?! We need one really badly, not only because our current one looks less than appealing, but it also doesn’t latch right and has been a problem since we moved in. I’m not good at making decisions like this and I never have enjoyed it. The problem is that I get buyer’s remorse so big purchases are never a fun thing for me. Surprised? You shouldn’t be, I am the girl that had two wedding dresses after all!

Our new door should be installed soon, and I hate to say it, but I’m kind of dreading it. I dread it because I know for a fact that once it’s here, I will wonder if we should have gone with something different. After a month of two of that, I should be OK. So, do me a favor. If you come to visit us please don’t point out anything negative about our door. Chances are, I’m already thinking it. Hold your criticism until May when I will be confident in my decision. I’m pretty sure Kyle doesn’t want to have to pay for another one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day