Baby Shopping

I am really crunched for time this afternoon, but I wanted to post before taking a mini spring break trip, which I'll fill you in on next week.

Last weekend I headed to Wichita with Kyle's mom so we could meet up with my sisters-in-law and go shopping for Jerilyn's birthday. We used to do things together more frequently, but it seems like it's been a while since the four of us have been in the same place at the same time. Not intentionally of course, but life just gets in the way. We had so much fun!

We got a little distracted at the party store looking for baby shower stuff.

My favorite part, besides getting to see Jerilyn in maternity clothes, was looking at things for Conner, my new nephew! A few days before my birthday, we found out that Ben and Jerilyn are having a boy. Kyle and I are so excited to meet the little guy sometime in August!

One of the possible choices for Conner's bedding.

Stacie was busy making a baby shower cake the night before, and it was just too cute not to post a picture of it. She made everything, including the characters at the top. She is SO talented!

In other news, Kyle found out that he has a sprained rib from adventures on his dirt bike. (I'm trying not to say, "I told you so."). It is painful but should heal on it's own. Until then, the doctor gave him some pain killers to make him more comfortable.

Well that's pretty much all I have to report. Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

Independence Day

A Yellow Brick Farewell