Welcome Olivia!

Today I got to meet my newest niece! We have been eagerly awaiting her arrival for quite some time now. She was due May 20, but 10 days later when she still wasn't here, Tyrus and Lisa headed to the hospital to be induced. They checked in at midnight and when I heard from Mom at 8 a.m., it still seemed like they had a ways to go. But things progressed VERY quickly and by 9:11 a.m., we had a baby!

Olivia Grace born April 30, 2015, 8lbs. 2oz. 21 1/4 in. long

Little Livi is so precious! Tyrus and Lisa said she had a rough night, so I guess she was making up for that when we were there. She slept most of the time, which made for some great cuddles!

Comments

  1. Awesome! April 30 is my husband's bday too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you all had a great time celebrating with him, Leesa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day