Sunday Afternoon Naps

The house is clean, I've finished my book and the boys are napping, so I finally have time to blog!

The last few weeks have been filled with beginnings and endings at the Fox house. We had fun celebrating Konnor's first birthday. I was late thanks to the Elk's Blazathon, a BBQ competition I've helped judge for the past three years now. But I got there just in time to see Konnor open his presents and dig into his cake. Kyle even got to stop by for a few minutes and had fun playing with the little ones.


This week, I started a wellness challenge at work, which lasts until June, so we are trying to make healthier choices. More fruits, veggies and long walks with Oliver. Also this week, we got our first win in volleyball! It's been a long, somewhat disappointing season, but we all had a great time on Tuesday night. Victory really is sweet. The final game of our volleyball season is on Thursday, and we face-off with the other Foundation team for ultimate victory. Hopefully we can pull it out!

Enjoying an evening walk and God's breathtaking creation! 

Worn out 

Family selfie! We may have to make this a tradition before every volleyball game since we actually won this one! 

On Friday, we attended our last Thunder game - unless we happen to stumble upon some playoff tickets. It's been a lot of fun going to the games, especially because our seats are so close to Lisa's. The only negative is the amount of time it takes to get there, fight traffic, park and get home. I don't know that we'll do season tickets again, but we've enjoyed the games we've gone to.

Oliver is still behaving so well. He actually got into his crate VOLUNTARILY for the first time. That's a huge step for us because I usually have to drag him into it in the morning. When I walked in the room and he was already there, I could hardly believe it. I guess that proves he'll do anything for a treat! :) Kyle also taught him to roll over and he mastered his doggy puzzle game. He is making us so proud!


 Holy tongue Batman!
 Yes, we did get him his first outfit. Raychel will be so proud!


 Kyle cleaned out the flower beds last weekend, and we had planned to do some planting, but the weather is being wacky, so we have to wait. Instead, the boys just sat out on the porch watching the first spring storm roll in. 


Overall it's been a great few weeks, but I'm OK with them being over. We're looking forward to celebrating Easter and meeting little miss Morgan! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day