THUNDER UPset

Kyle called me at work last Monday to tell me that I needed to cancel any plans we had for Tuesday night because he was going to the Thunder playoff game. I was excited for him and asked who invited him to go. He then said that he got tickets from one of his friends through work and was taking Greg. I’m not going to lie, I felt a little lot slighted for not being his first choice, but I guess that’s what I get for not being a very big sports fan. But then Kyle broke the news that Stacie and Henry were coming, too, which meant I had a cute little nephew to take my mind off of it!

Kyle was so excited for them to come. He’s really been missing his nephews and while we were planning to see Conner soon, we weren’t sure when we’d see Henry again. Kyle came home that night with two big balloons and he giggled as he hid them in the closet for Henry to find. Before they left for the game they had all kinds of fun! It was an 8:30 p.m. game and unfortunately, OKC lost. It was a long ride home and the boys were extremely tired the next morning! Greg, Stacie and Henry stayed in town and had lunch with us before heading out so they could make it to Henry’s first swimming lesson. It was a quick trip, but it was so good to see them.

Henry has grown up so much. He would run around the house, and every now and then, he would stop, point up at the fan, swing his arm and say, “round, round, round!” So intelligent! He knows baby sign language and can also tell you what sounds a cat, dog, pig, bear and cow make. It’s so precious. 


 I love me some fries! 

 They're so good! 


 The Fox boys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

Independence Day

A Yellow Brick Farewell