I'm Alive

So the month of April was pretty much nonexistent according to my little blog. Fortunately, it was VERY productive on both the work front and the home improvement front. I can't wait to post before and after pictures of everything Kyle and I have been up to, but for now, I need to do a little catch-up. Here are some photos/videos I haven't shared yet. Get excited for even more coming soon!

Easter in Ponca
Now that's a big dog. 

Fun with Grandpa Fox.

Kyle was SO excited to wear his Chive shirt. He was been waiting for it for 6 months. For those of you who aren't "chivers" it's a website.

Conner loves to watch himself! It's a theme among the nephews.

Such a happy boy! 

April Birthdays in Hennessey

Uncle Kyle and Asher watching farm videos on the computer. 

Happy birthday Zach (22) and Stacy (28)!

Cake time! Or for Asher, frosting time. He has a sweet tooth just like Aunt Abby!

The night we celebrated birthdays was also the night of two memorable occasions. The first was the tornado in Woodward. Asher had never seen one before and we were watching it on TV. I had several students from the area, but luckily all of their families were safe and sound despite how devastating the second tornado was to the town.


The second memorable occasion was HHS students performing the dance from Footloose on Main Street during prom. We didn't go because Kyle was already getting ready for bed, but luckily they got it on video and I got a breaking news update from the Clipper about it. I sent it to all of my coworkers telling them this was the most exciting thing to happen at a Hennessey prom since I was crowned Prom Queen! :) It now has over 65,000 views, which isn't too shabby for a town just shy of 2,000 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day