Showered with Love

My favorite thing about the holidays is getting to see everyone I love and celebrate with them. This year has been even better thanks to the impending arrival of our little one. In total now, we have had four baby showers! I'm not entirely sure how that happened, but between friends and family and coworkers, I have been completely blown away by all the love and support we have in our lives. I don't take any of it for granted. These people are our community and together they have supported us in good times and in bad. I've heard that it takes a village to raise a child. If that's the case, we are already set up for success!

I only have photos from my Hennessey shower, so I'll share those here. Each one was unique and had it's own special touches thanks to the thoughtful, talented people who threw them for us. Our little guy isn't even here yet, but he's already so spoiled!

 We are loving all of the fox-themed gifts! Who knew foxes would be so popular?! 


 I loved the popcorn bar at this shower! 

 We set the date thinking Maegan would be in town, but things didn't work out that way. I was glad they were able to incorporate her art, though, even if she couldn't be there. She sent it to us shortly after she found out we were having a boy. 

 My wonderful hostesses. 


 Two of the best moms around. 

 I was so glad most of the Fox clan could make the trip! We missed you, Tasha. 

 The Taylor clan, minus Lisa who had left a little early to watch Olivia so the guys could go hunting. 

 There's nothing like good, life-long friends. I don't get to see these girls very often, but when I do, it's as if no time has passed. 

These two girls did a fabulous job organizing all the details, which made for a wonderful day. I am so lucky to have them in my life!

Thank you so much to everyone who came to one of our showers or sent gifts. We literally have almost every single thing we need, and it is such a blessing! Now I'd better get busy organizing and doing loads of laundry in case this little guy surprises us and decides to come earlier than expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace