Once upon a summer...

Life has been crazy lately. Fall is always our busiest time of year at work, but it's been even more hectic this year since I decided to plan three week-long trips in the span of just two months. What was I thinking?! When I am home, I've found myself struggling to maintain any kind of life outside of work, which pretty much means my hobbies - like running and blogging - have taken a back seat.

But there are some fun memories from this summer that I don't want to forget. So before the wheels go up on my third and final trip (to DC), here's a few things you missed from summer 2015.

 
Most of the Taylor family got together to celebrate Grandpa's birthday and Father's Day. Matt, Jamey and the boys were in town, so this get together was extra fun! Ethan and Elijah were so brave and had fun jumping off the board. (with or without a little help)


 The men always end up chatting on the patio while the women swim with the kids. 

 But they eventually make it back in the water. 



 Someone suggested getting a photo of all the great grandkids. Quinn was less than cooperative! :) 

 She came around eventually but the others look a little tired of smiling for the camera. We'll settle for what we can get! Just think how crazy this photo would be if the other eight great grandkids had been there! 

 Asher liked to spend his summer evenings playing soccer. 

 He even let this girl join in every now and then. I think she inherited her mommy's interest (or lack there of) in sports. 


 We got to host this little monster for a sleepover in August! 

 It was a rainy day, so while Uncle Kyle was at work, we checked out the Yamaha store. 


 And tried on unique eye wear. 

 Oliver always has to be in the middle of the fun. 

Uncle Kyle is a bad influence. 

But Conner sure did like his Hulk hands.

 I love these boys! I'll miss them so much this next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day