Full

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind, but they have reminded me more than anything how wonderfully full my life is. Full of love from a growing family, full of answered prayers, full of fun with friends and full of challenges that stretch me as a person. I am so thankful for this time in our lives but sometimes I feel like it’s flashing before our eyes. That’s why I’m so glad I have this blog so I can remember great times like these: 

 A little shark week mirth at work. Thanks, Meredith! 

 These boys just can't get close enough to the TV. Asher wanted to watch Wild America Predator vs. Prey but when Mom went to put it in he said, "We better not watch this one, it might be scary for Aunt Abby." So we went with Great Escapes because "all of the animals get away in this one." 


 Asher loves taking pictures outside of Grandpa John's house. 


 Celebrating Mom's birthday! We changed things up this year and met in OKC at BJ's to celebrate.

 The following weekend was Josh and Stacy's big gender reveal! When I showed up Asher just couldn't wait to tell me about his new tattoo. He got so excited about the tiger that he had to have Mom put it on him.

So exciting!


 Everyone wore blue or pink to cast their vote for which it would be. 

The blue team was a LITTLE outnumbered. I really thought it would be a boy, but I wore pink anyway because I was really hoping for a niece. 

I think he was a little freaked out by all the screaming, wondering what on earth was the matter with everyone. But as soon as Mom said he could play with the balloons, he was a happy camper!

I can't wait for this little family of three to become a family of four!

 Asher had a good time playing with his cousins. 

 Precious Fenley

 She was having so much fun with Uncle Gene!


 I stayed in Hennessey for a day after the party. Asher and I got to do all kinds of fun stuff outside because it was so nice. This was his absolute favorite - hooking up horses to his trailer. Well horses and cape buffalo and bison and springboks (Apparently that's an animal that's like an antelope. Asher had to explain that to Aunt Abby.)


 I was telling Asher I used to collect rocks and he decided we better check the shed to see if Grandpa saved my collection. We couldn't find it anywhere, but we did find this beauty. 

 It still worked, so we hunted for some rocks and started that baby up. Then I read the directions, which said the rocks needed to be tumbled for 3-10 days before they'd be polished to perfection. We lost interest after that...

Kim, Krissi and I at the Light the Night 5k around Boomer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day