The Grateful Dead

Well I've tried to keep you somewhat up-to-date on my new year's resolution to record 365 things I'm grateful for in 2013. Well, it's not going that well. I started out strong, but May was my last entry! There's nothing like vacation and summer to get you out of your routine. Maybe I'll make an effort to pick it back up next week, or maybe I won't. Right now I'm feeling a little bit like this:


Some resolutions are meat to be broken. Hopefully this one will just be altered a bit and rather than 365 things, it may be closer to 200 and something. Life's all about being flexible, right? 

For the long weekend, Kyle and I are so excited to be going to Wichita to visit the Fox family. It should be a great weekend with the first OSU game, hugs from nephews and a little relaxation. I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

Independence Day

A Yellow Brick Farewell