Homecoming Happenings

Homecoming feels like a lifetime ago and it was only this past weekend! It was a very fun week/weekend. At work, the students finally got to carry out the #CowboyThx campaign. It was an appreciation idea they came up with while I was adviser, but we never actually did it. Matt did a fabulous job executing everything with the students and at the end of the week, more then 1,500 students signed this thank you banner to OSU donors. What fun!


If you recall last year, I skipped Walkaround because I was so exhausted, so I was really looking forward to it this year. Brandon and Krissi had us over to their house for Frito chili pie (yumm!) and then we headed out: Kim, Trey, Kyle x 2, Brittany and Jackson. It was so much fun hanging out with a 5 month old! Oh, and the house decs were as impressive as they always are.

 It takes a village! 

 Me and the Theta girls.


 BFFs! 

The next day, we skipped the Sea of Orange Parade. This was the first parade I’ve missed in 4 years. With no StuFu duties and a start time of 8 a.m., I decided to sleep in. We went to the game with Kim and Trey and it was great. I was loving it until midway through the 3rd quarter. It was hot, I was sunburned, we were ahead and I was ready for the game to be over. Luckily it ended with a victory! I guess that makes up for it! :)

 
If you weren’t in Stillwater this past weekend, you missed out. I’m so lucky to live in this city. It’s full of spirit, youth and excitement, especially during Homecoming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day