Cracking Up

Let me start by saying I love our house. Well, most things about our house, anyway. Lately we've been noticing a lot more cracks around here. At first we didn't think much of it, but I am pretty good about worrying about things and the more I noticed, the more I worried. So we've had our parents and a few professionals look at things and even though they all say it's normal settling, it still hasn't eased my mind. I find myself thinking one day I'm going to wake up and our house will literally be falling down around us. A little over dramatic? Possibly, so I'm trying not to think about it. Houses stand for hundreds of years, so to think our 40-year-old house is close to collapse is crazy. Isn't it... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day