20-Something

I have the pleasure of working with some fabulous, hilarious ladies every day. They are a ball. They make me laugh and know just what to say when I am having a bad day. I am the youngest one in my office by an average of about 25 years. Although I constantly give them a hard time about being older, the truth is, I’m a little jealous.

There are great things about being young but there are also great things about being older. With the years come life experiences that shape you and help you mature into a better person (in most cases). I feel stuck in the middle sometimes and wish for the day when I will have more confidence in who I am and be able to offer more to those around me.

It's been a strange few months for me, and I'm not exactly sure why. Something is off and the more I think about it, the more I realize that maybe it's the 20-something in me. I know there are things to be thankful for in every season of life. While I'm not going to wish away my 20's, there's nothing wrong with looking forward to the future.

And speaking of the future, I am way behind on posting pictures of my wonderful nephews. They'll be grown up before we know it. Here are some shots from the last few weekends. Enjoy!

Henry Todd

 Henry was a week old when we got to see him for the first time. He is absolutely precious and so is that outfit! He looks just like his daddy. 

 We thought a stuffed moose head would be the perfect gift for his hunting-themed nursery. 

 Great Grandma and Grandpa Fox were there the same weekend. 

 The proud parents and grandparents! Greg and Stacie are doing great. I think they're still adjusting to the sleep schedule, but they are showering little Henry with lots of love. They are going to be great parents and it's such a blessing for us to get to see them raise a family!


Asher Severe  

 I told Asher I wanted to take a photo of his cute outfit and he backed up and said "Aunt Abby look at my cute outfit!" He has a very cheesy smile these days! 

 He is in a Jungle Book phase right now, so he likes making snakes with his Play-Doh, like Kaa. They always get knots in their tails and have trouble with their sinuses!

Asher and Dad watching, you guessed it, Jungle Book! 

Conner Shelton
Conner came to visit me last week and I loved having lunch with him. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so here are a few recent pictures Jerilyn sent me. 

We got Conner these socks as a little souvenir from Estes Park. 

Conner is getting so big! He has a tooth coming in, can roll from his back to his tummy and is scooting all over the house. They grow up so fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day