Henry is Here!

This news is a little late thanks to the sinus infection that has had me down for the count since NYE. But better late than never, right?!

Henry Todd Fox joined us at 9:26 a.m. on December 31, 2011! Right on schedule. Stacie thought he might come late because she was measuring about a week behind, so Kyle and I were very surprised when we heard the wonderful news. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20.25 inches long. What a little cutie!

 
Unfortunately we’ve made a habit out of being sick when babies arrive, so we haven’t gotten to meet this little guy yet. We are planning to make a trip up to see him on Sunday, and we can’t wait!

Now that Henry has joined us, I’m sure he’ll enjoy seeing pictures of his Harley-themed baby shower that happened way back in OCTOBER. Better late than never, right?!

 This was the sign-in table, minus the actual guest book. 

 Stacie's mom did a great job on the cake. It tasted better than it looked. 

 Hostesses!

 Stacie and her nephews!

 For the table decorations, I cut out black plastic tablecloths as runners and drew stripes on them to make it look like a road. I then printed off pictures of Harley motorcycles and put them on the back of childhood photos of Greg and Stacie. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. 



 Yes, we did play that horrible "guess how big the mommy is" game. I'm sure Stacie appreciated that one! I think it's a right of passage or something. :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Aunt Abby! And LOVE the name. :) Great job on the shower table decorations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michal! I told them the little Henry I know couldn't be cuter so it must be a good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day