They're Here!

A while back I posted about a new project I was working on. I used blurb.com to turn not only this blog, but also the blog I had during my senior year at OSU into books. It took a while but I really enjoyed doing it. (I'm a nerd and I can't get enough of things like this!) I liked it so much that I also made a photo book of our engagement photos since I STILL hadn't put them in an album.

The last of the books arrived last week, and I am really happy with the way they turned out. There are little things I would change for next time, but I'm glad to have them. WARNING: I LOVE showing them to people so if you come over to my house expect me to force them on you.

Below are some pictures of the final product. What do you think?

With all of them together like this, it makes me feel a little self-absorbed.

The back of each book.

Our Life in the Yellow Brick House:






Engagement Photos:




My Senior Year:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day