Can't Get Enough


This past weekend, Kyle and I headed to Hennessey to spend some time with the family and hear all about Mom and Dad's trip to Niagra Falls. They went last week in celebration of their 30th wedding anniversary! After all those years of marriage and putting others first, I think they definitely earned a relaxing trip away from it all with just the two of them. They had a great time, and I really enjoyed looking through the pictures and hearing about their travels!

There are just some things you can't get enough of in life. For Kyle it's golf, for Josh it's barber shops, for Dad it's visiting wineries, for Asher it's playing with horses and watching Bubble Guppies, and for me it's spending time with family. Whether it's the flavor of the month or a lifelong passion, it's good for the soul to do things you truly enjoy. I hope you all get a chance to soak up the things you love this summer. Before we know it, fall will be here! (I recite this to myself every time I am drenched in sweat 2 minutes after stepping outside.)

Below are a few videos and pictures from this weekend.

Bubble Guppies is the strangest little show, but Asher loves it. He went from not being able to sit in front of the TV for 5 minutes to watching the entire 15 minute episode and begging for more in just a few weeks. Poor Stacy. :) He's a little too into the show to answer my questions:



Josh was so excited to show me his new set of antique straight razors. You can't tell, but each one is engraved with a different day of the week. I had no idea such things existed.


Of course I had to show Asher my blog book and because 90% of it is pictures of him, he loved it!



Apparently caterpillars can't get enough of parsley. When we got to Mom and Dad's we found 8 of them munching away on her herbs. It was the book "Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar" in action!

Josh and Stacy got Mom and Dad thank you gifts for letting them live there while Josh went to school. Mom's was a Kitchen Aid mixer, so she let me have her old one!

It's not exactly showroom new and a little discolored, but I'll take what I can get!

Mom and Dad brought Asher 4 horses back from Canada and he was REALLY excited:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

Independence Day

A Yellow Brick Farewell