The End is Near...

We are having steak tonight, which means Kyle is cooking so I have a few minutes for a blog. I am happy to report Kyle and I were both here in Stillwater this weekend...and we had NOTHING on the agenda. This is quite rare, but it was kind of nice not to have anywhere to be. Of course, we still found things to entertain us.

Tom came down on Friday night to look for a rent house since he is moving to Stillwater July 1st! He and Kyle will be working at the same dealership so they will get A LOT of quality time together. I am pretty sure one of the houses we looked at was haunted, but luckily Tom didn't go with that one. He ended up getting an apartment at Squires Landing, which is where Kyle and I used to live. Such good memories...

On Saturday we rented Hall Pass, which was pretty inappropriate but still funny. Then on Sunday Kyle and Kurtis played 27 holes of golf while I finished my blog book at Amanda's house. I ordered it yesterday, and I can't wait for it to come in!

This week has been rather calm, which is a blessing. Thursday is my last cake class. It's hard to believe, but I'm a little relieved. Between that and Bachelorette watch parties, I have spent too many nights away from the husband. On Friday, I am taking the day off to scrapbook with Mom and get a haircut in Josh's new barber shop. I promise to post photos!

Well, that's all I have for now. Here are some pictures of last week's class. We learned how to make flowers out of butter cream.


My frosting wasn't thick enough, so it was kind of a challenge. They tasted yummy, though, because they were filled with chocolate!

These were my favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day