Biggest Loser

When people ask me if I watch the Biggest Loser, I used to say that I watch an episode here and there, but I’m coming out of the closet. The truth is that I watch the finale and absolutely nothing else. I feel a little guilty admitting it because it’s kind of like skipping dinner and eating dessert, but that’s the way I roll.

At the Foundation, we started our second Biggest Loser competition among the staff this week. I didn’t participate in the last round because I typically have no interest in these types of things, but this round, I need a little motivation so I thought I might as well enter. The prize is a whopping $240!

In other news, Asher can finally say my name! I called home one day last week and Zach told me that Asher said my name 2 seconds before I called (yeah, I think he’s psychic). So on Saturday, I just had to go to Hennessey to hear it for myself. He used to barely talk at all, but now he jabbers all day long. It's so adorable!

Messy boy!

Enjoying a book with Grandpa.

Asher loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mom got them out for Drew and Colin when they came to visit, and Asher had so much fun playing with them. I love how he's perfectly content to just sit on top of them. I guess diapers provide a little cushion.

It snowed for the first time this week! This is just after it started on Sunday. It got much whiter than this, but I was too lazy to bundle up and get another picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace