O-Yes!

So it appears my blog has turned into a place for confessions, but after yesterday, I couldn’t help but post another.

When I was in middle/high school my best friend Kimberly and I were obsessed with O-Town. If you're a little rusty on your boy band trivia, that's the one that formed from the TV show Making the Band (the original, without P. Diddy) and had profound hits like "Liquid Dreams" and "All or Nothing."

So you can imagine my excitement when I found out yesterday that the band is reuniting! I have been listening to O-Town songs all day reminiscing about all the memories. Including the time that we almost met them in Georgia during a Frontliners mission trip. But that's another story (sorry for those of you that were DYING to hear it).

I was thrilled to hear this news for many reasons, but mainly because it seems their lives have taken a turn for the worse since breaking up. I think there is no sadder reality show than There and Back, which featured Ashley Parker Angel's life after fame. Unfortunately, he won't be rejoining the group this time around, which is pretty devastating since he was my absolute favorite. Oh well, I hear he has a feature film coming out, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time until his career takes off.

I just had to share this news with all my faithful blog readers because I know you are dying to know. Who wouldn't be?! My prediction is that the band will find a new following and be even more successful than before. So all of you who mock me now, be prepared to eat your words!

And now I'd like to share some photos from my Facebook album "The Best Night EVER." (aka the day Kim and I saw APA in concert. Yes, we were in college. Don't judge!)

The super cute shirts we spent hours making!


Just before Ashley came on stage! We had VIP passes, which meant we were on the second row!

Unfortunately, we still had someone in front of us and her head is featured in nearly EVERY photo.

This was also before my digital camera days.

Yes, he plays an instrument, too!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day