Fast, Furious February

February flew by, and, to be honest, I don't remember a lot of details at this point. So, you are getting one quick post that updates you on the whole month. Although I don't remember specifically what we did every weekend in February, I do know that we had lots to celebrate and many great evenings with wonderful friends.

 I started the month off with a quick trip to Hennessey. Quinn and Olivia play so well together! 

 Then, we continued our tradition of watching the Super Bowl over at the Morton's. Things are a bit different now that there are two little girls in the picture, but Kyle LOVED playing in Blakely's tent with Morgan!

 ...or by himself


 Kyle turned the big 3-1 on the 9th. We celebrated with a birthday dinner at Kyoto's with Tom, Krystal and Mark. 

We were surprised, honored and THRILLED to be the guests of Mike and Anne Greenwood on the night they were inducted into the OSU Alumni Hall of Fame. I am so in awe of the generosity displayed by this humble couple. Getting to know them has been such a treat for Kyle and I! 


We forgot to get a picture taken at the event, so we had a little photo session at home. This one mysteriously never made it to Facebook. 

 But this one did...

 And this one, as well as 10 others like it! Needless to say, Kyle was really proud of how he looked that evening. 

 I tried out a new interfaith bible study called Propel. It was fun to meet new people and see some familiar faces. This was my study group for the month of February. 

 We missed Oliver's one-year anniversary as a Fox last year because we were out of the country. Even though I worked late on Feb. 16, I stopped by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on my way home for some special treats to mark the occasion. It's been two years full of laughter, tears, countless memories and SO MUCH love! 


I got back on the running wagon in February to get back in shape for our upcoming 10k. 

And, just before the month was over, Kyle took a trip to Dallas for a Stars game (hockey is his new obsession). So Stacy came down for a girls weekend to celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday. Thai Cafe and the Wine Bar made for a wonderful evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day