Finally, a niece!


On January 7, I fell in love with a little girl named Quinn, Quinn Perrie Ward, to be exact. The morning after her due date, Stacy went to get checked out and ended up checking into the hospital! All day long she and Mom were sending me updates. Things seemed to progress pretty slowly until about 6:30 and then they really got moving. Quinn made her grand entrance into the world at 8:02 p.m. weighing 8 lbs. 15.4 oz. and measuring 20 1/2 in. long.

When Kyle and I got to the hospital, Asher was FULL of energy. He was pretending to be a deer and climbing all over Uncle Kyle. I don't blame him for being excited. We were all so glad to meet the little lady. Before we left for the night, Asher had calmed down a little and was singing to her. It was so cute. I can't remember the song, but it was something upbeat like 'Oh Suzanna.' (I'm not sure where that came from.) Kyle and I got to come back the next morning for some snuggles before heading to work.



Saying goodnight to Quinn. 


She has such chubby little cheeks! 



Since then I've made a few trips to Hennessey to get my Quinn fix. She is absolutely precious and already a wonderful addition to the family. Welcome to the world, Baby Q! I can't wait for all of the wonderful times we'll have together.


 Bath time! 



 Some quality big brother, little sister time. Asher loves putting his hands on Quinn's head. Some things never change. :)

Unfortunately, she doesn't like it for long! 



 
 In between all of the baby love, we attended Fenley's 1st birthday! Time flies so fast. The theme was Winter ONEderland, and everything was so cute. Blair made the cupcakes and Cheryl made the cookies.

 Fenley got lots of good gifts, and Asher had to try this one out with her. She loves being around other kids and had the best time crawling after Asher, trying to keep up. I think her favorite gift was maracas from Uncle Steyan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day