Goodbye, June!

Time is flying so fast, and I have not made time to blog. So let's rewind to the last weekend in June. Ben, Jerilyn and Conner came for a visit. We were so glad to have them over. It just so happens that they decided to visit on the most beautiful Sunday. It was sunny and the weather was in the 80s. What a treat!

We had lunch on the patio, went to the playground, cooked out for dinner, played games, went out for ice cream and roasted marshmallows by the fire. It was a great way to end the month. Here are some photos from the day. 

 Conner helped Kyle water the grass, but I think he would have rather been watering himself. He kept trying to turn it on himself! 

 Conner got a new puppy, Lucy. She's pretty darn cute! They had fun exploring the backyard.


Conner loved climbing up and down the rock wall. He also really liked the steering wheel, but hopefully that doesn't mean he'll be crazy about cars like his Uncle Kyle. 


Time for a little break. 

The whole gang (minus Kyle). I am wearing glasses because I got an eye infection and had to wear them for an ENTIRE week! It felt so strange and definitely reminded me how thankful I am for contacts. 

He is usually all smiles, but sometimes his life is just so hard! :) 

Uncle Kyle and Daddy took him for some rides on the lawn mower and he loved that. 


Conner wanted to play with us and got better and better as the day went on. He actually made it into the hole quite a few times. 


But my favoirte was watching him get so excited! 


The boys were gazing over to Countryside Baptist where they had a huge slip and slide and an inflatable water slide. After that we decided to whip out the sprinkler. I didn't get any pictures, though. 

Those stinkers! I didn't even notice their little "modeling stances" until I was uploading these pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day

Embrace