The Wait

I found this photo here.
I love days when everything comes together and you get a glimpse of why God laid things out the way He did. This week has been one of those weeks for me. I believe things happen for a reason and that everything will come together for good. However, when I'm actually in the moment waiting for a result or answer, my certainty of this belief sometimes falters. I have friends and family who are going through some very hard times right now. Whether it's their health or their relationships, things are broken and life isn't going the way they always imagined it would. It's a hard spot to be in and an even harder spot to be thankful for.

I have a very blessed life, but lately at work I've been feeling overwhelmed and under appreciated. Reality or not, that's the way I've felt. I still love my job, and I always have. I am very thankful to be where I am. It's just been a tough few months. This whole time, all I've wanted is a little more help so I can explore areas that interest me and do the very best job I am capable of on all fronts. This week, I got great news that help was coming! We are just beginning the hiring process, and I know there are big decisions to make, but I have great peace about the future. I know timing is everything. One great thing about having to wait for something you desire is that you are even more thankful once it arrives. I hope if you're in the middle of the wait, you're able to at least visualize the light at the end of the tunnel. Chances are, it will be even brighter in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

Independence Day

A Yellow Brick Farewell