Made With Love

I’m not super creative, but I really enjoy a craft every now and then. So when the invitation to Karin’s baby shower came, I knew exactly what I wanted to get Baby K. Since I am surrounded by baby boys, I hadn’t had the opportunity to make a girly frame, and I was so excited!



I tried a few new things this time like adding a stand, ribbon and decorating the back. I think it turned out really well! I even coordinated the wrapping (see below). I wish I had taken a picture of the ladybug card that Kim insisted on making to go with it. It was the perfect finishing touch! It seems like Mark and Karin announced they were pregnant not long ago, but this little one is going to be here before we know it! 


My other project was born out of necessity and a time-crunch. I mentioned that StuFu snuck up on me this year and that includes the member retreat. I was finalizing details the day before and realized I had forgotten to make place cards. OMG! Well of course we couldn’t live without them so I decided to make some instead of driving to Staples to buy the boring ones.

I used some craft paper and labels we had in the office, and 20 minutes later I was checking place cards off my to do list. Oh how I love that feeling! I was really happy with the final product and excited that it cost me $0. Then, to top it all off, two people took their place cards home with them! :)

What do you think?


P.S. Happy birthday, Dad! I hope you are having a wonderful day and wish Kyle and I could be there to celebrate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day