"Our" First Entry


We have been living in our new home for 19 days now and I am happy to say that all the painting is done, the boxes are unpacked and the decorations are hung. After going non-stop for weeks, I finally have some time to relax, so I decided to start a blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a while but just never got around to it. I chose to start now for two reasons:

1. I want to document our life together. Since the newness of marriage is wearing off and we do not have children yet (much to Kyle's delight), I have gotten lazy about taking photos and making memories. This blog will hopefully help me do a better job of that.

2. I really miss writing. I used to write for a living, but since I changed roles at the Foundation in June, I haven't been writing as much, and I'm beginning to miss it. There was nothing glamorous about press releases and annual appeals, but it satisfied my appetite for putting together sentences. I never was nor am I now a fabulous writer, but I've always enjoyed doing it, and that's not something I want to give up.




















So there you have it, our first entry (Know that when I say "our" I'm using that term loosely because I will be flabbergasted if Kyle ever writes one. However, now that we are married, we are partners so whatever I do, I do with him.)I'm not sure anyone will read this, but if there is anyone out there, I have posted a few before picture from our move-in. I'll post some after pictures soon.

Comments

  1. I think this is the first blog I have read start to finish. Congratulations! I will enjoy keeping up with your new hobby.

    PS. The house looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day