God Gave Me You

Today Kyle and I have been married for 3 years! It doesn’t seem like our wedding was that long ago. Although I can barely remember what life was like before Sept. 2, 2004, when we met for the first time. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful partner in life. We are different in MANY ways, but we are better together than we would be on our own. We might have our disagreements but there is no one I'd rather endure Oklahoma earthquakes with. :) We've a few of those over the past couple of days.

 I was so excited to get these today. It was just what I needed on a rainy day.

Kyle is taking me to Sushi House tonight when we both get off work. Then, in about week, we are off to Estes Park for an anniversary trip! I am very excited because this will be our first trip alone since our honeymoon. It's about a 12 hour drive, so we will definitely have plenty of quality time together! Not to mention our cabin has a private hot tub! Life can’t get any better. I know you are all jealous. I’ll be sure to post pictures when we return, but here's a little preview from the Estes Park CVB. I can't wait!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Text

A Yellow Brick Farewell

Independence Day